Monday, October 15, 2007

I am....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic:
I am asked to help moderate another forum... again. Just helping out as it is in its infant stage, come sign in give your sarport.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESERVED!!


One of the things that i want to do in this life has been fulfilled.

I had actually devised several plans one as a main but the rest as a back up. As the US had a shock and awe campaign in Iraq, my theme is based on shock, awe and touched.

Initially, I planned to have this done on the 28th October (seems like a nice number) but seems like I can’t find quite enough people to help me on that day so I shred this plan and proceed with the second.

On 11th Oct, I was still considering if I would like to pop the big question on that day. Gave it thoughts after thoughts finally decided but I need to draw up a plan as this is not within all those that I had come up with.

I don’t like to boast but the plan was all made up in one morning. Some advice which proves to be very very fruitful came from my Sis which is all the way from Brisbane, Australia. You need to ask the girl’s parent for your future wife’s hand. I asked for Joan’s hand from her parents in the afternoon and got their blessing. It’s because of this step, my future parent-in-law kept singing and praising me to whoever they call. Not to mention the treatment improves leaps and bound with every visit I made.

This is a very crucial step, no horse run, better use it as a guarantee for a better paved road for both you and your partner. Lol..

Well I made a surprise visit at around 8pm. Together with my younger sister as the photographer as I wanted to capture some moments. I gave her some photography crash course which proves too sudden and she wasn’t able to understand so I have to conduct my own some days later to make a montage. Anyway I am grateful that she did come and tried to help.

In action!!

I called Joan on her mobile phone to check her status and her whereabouts in the house. I know that she will go to her room once I called, upon confirmation I marched into action. Her mum saw me and quietly opens the door. Too bad the stupid television gave my position away.

Ai kia steady mai??

Still I manage to conduct the whole act successfully. Shock by my sudden appearance, her parents awed at my courage to conduct the whole act in front of them, touched Joan heart which reduces resistance to zero.

For those of you, who want some ideas in getting a high rate of success, feel free to approach me. =X

At least I can be there to document one of the happiest and joyous moments in your life.

Additional Note: Those of you who have yet but plan to get the rock, you can visit Citi Gem at Velocity, Novena and look for Mr. Jeffery Hew, my buddy since primary school. He will give you a good price. Not restricted to only proposal rings though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ber: Thank you all again... very encouraging eh.... -.-" Next time my turn to laugh... hmpf..
23 Oct 07, 22:28

MnM: Stella remember ask for BIG BIG stone ^^V
23 Oct 07, 21:31

stella: i is even more slow. didnt know u proposed liao lor, no wonder tt day ask so many questions wahahahahahahaha. CONGRATS very much.
23 Oct 07, 21:14

julieann: hahahahaha... so cham... all "step" on u regarding da stone... hahahahaha...
23 Oct 07, 20:58

TTO: stone so small, ring so big =X
23 Oct 07, 11:58

Sis: Congrats bro... Jo, welcome to the family!
23 Oct 07, 02:23

feye.lucas: gongxi ber...
22 Oct 07, 22:56

MnM: if I was Jo, I gonna ask for BIGGER stone!!! muahahaha... =X
22 Oct 07, 22:38

darkwolf: congrats
22 Oct 07, 20:37

meekie: gong xi u + jo!!!
22 Oct 07, 20:02

Ber: Thank you all . I ish still lub you all de. Got pressie bo?
22 Oct 07, 16:36

Daisies: Grats ah ber
22 Oct 07, 14:50

zz: ah....i ish WOLS but gratz!!!
22 Oct 07, 14:28

ET: Finally 500 yr ago bro ^_^. sweet
22 Oct 07, 13:56

MnM: woot~ secretly proposed! congratz!!!
22 Oct 07, 13:13

julieann: eh so when's da big day eh?? fast fast tell so that i can prepare saving up wor!! hehehe... or u wan to be on last day of the yr like meikei?? :p
22 Oct 07, 13:12

julieann: WOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!! AH BER PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS YAHHHHHH!!!!

aural said...

Congrats.... I still waiting for stella to propose to me T_T

Iris said...

hey congrats to Liang and Jo!!:)

Iris

Anonymous said...

Ber: Thank you ^^.. anyone need any help in future, remember to drop me a note. You have my contacts.^^

26 Oct 07, 02:24
lush: congrats!!! a bit slow but my wishes are still warm..

25 Oct 07, 15:10
ET: Geez, all these people ~_~. Click on the pic the stone will get bigger de :p. anyway, it's the end of singlehood for ya 500 yr ago bro :p

25 Oct 07, 00:00
FeNgliNg: Ber YOU are the MAN!! ^^V Here is my blessing for both of you~~~ Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Ber and Joan! That is a cool way to propose.